Carry on Must Haves!
This week I will be hopping on a plane headed for Boston and I’m really looking forward to this summer getaway. In addition to planning my outfits for the trip, it’s also super important to me to make sure I have everything I need in my carry-on. Here are some of my carry-on must haves.
- Pashmina – because planes are so cooooold!
- Magazines – I like House Beautiful and Glamour. And I usually stop in one of the airport stores to flip through US Weekly.
- Ipad – for when I get tired people watching
- Powder, lipstick, brush etc. - I like to freshen up before I get off the plan so I don’t scare people when I de-board.
- Easy off shoes – not really a carry on, but I always make sure the shoes I wear are easy to get on/off so I can get through security easily.
- Sunglasses – because planes can be sunny!
*Not pictured but still important are sanitizing wipes and breath mints.
Did I miss any? What are your carry-on must haves?