Fort Sill Update – Tour Of The Wichitas And More
In case you missed this week's Fort Sill Update - a feature heard every Thursday morning at 7:45 on K-LAW 101 - here's a recap of what Fort Sill Deputy to the Commanding General Joe Gallagher talked about:
Basic Combat Training Graduation
- Friday, June 21st, 10am at Fort Sill's Sheridan Theater..
- Fox Battery, 1st Battalion, 19th Field Artillery.
- Everyone is encouraged to attend.
Beef And Burgundy Featuring Operation Magic
- Friday, June 21st @ the Historic Patriot Club.
- Comedy and variety show with comedian Steve Mazan, juggler Ivan Pecel and the Bornstein Experiment, a hilarious husband and wife mind reading duo.
- Cocktails at 5 pm, dinner at 6pm.
- Menu includes prime rib, baked potato bar, full salad bar, fresh baked rolls, desserts and beverages.
- Call 442-5300 to make reservations.
5th Annual Tour of the Wichitas
- Saturday, June 22nd starting at the Polo Field Club House.
- Ride 17.5, 32, 42 or 50 miles through some of the most beautiful scenery in the area.
- Also a special historic 12 mile route by the Fort Sill National Historic Landmark Museum and other historic properties on post.
- Tour begins at 8am. Race packets can be picked up at 7am.
- For information call 353-7496, or visit www.tourofthewichitas.com.
Independence Day Weekend Concert
- Trace Adkins and his guests The Josh Abbott Band and Bri Bagwell Friday, July 5th at the Polo Field.
- Tickets are $30. Follow the link on Fort Sill's MWR web site, or go to Adventure Travel in the Welcome Center (Bldg 4700) or in Central Mall. Tickets also available at all Lawton EZ-GO Stores.
- Gates will open at 6pm, show starts at 7pm.
You can hear the entire June 20th update from Mr. Gallagher by clicking below.