It Came From Pinterest: Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna [RECIPE]
I was scrolling through Pinterest trying to find something fun that we could test out and this picture kept coming up. It looked like a messy pan of extreme goodness so we just had to try it.
So, James and I got busy and made the lasagna. Here is the video: (watch all the way to the end for bloopers and outtakes)!
Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna
- 1 box (make it 2) of Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or Whip your own fresh whipped cream
- peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (prepared per box instructions)
- Line the bottom of an 8x8 pan with Nutter Butter cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add half of the vanilla pudding
- Add half of the whipped topping
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups (don't use the food processor or blender...FAIL!)
- Repeat the layering.
- Decorate the top with crushed Nutter Butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of the peanut butter.
Chill overnight so the cookies soften. The original recipe suggests 24 hours but that isn't going to work in this office. They also suggested that you halve the cookies lengthwise (don't worry about the cream) and layer them halved. Or you could even chop up the cookies and use the chopped cookies in the layers.
(Recipe by Hugs and Cookies XOXO at HugsandCookiesxoxo.com