Things Men Say But Don’t Really Mean
While guys often accuse women of not being perfectly honest, the truth is that guys also can float some whoppers out there.
Here's a rundown of some things men say -- but don't really mean:
- "I want to learn a new language."
- "I'm only having one drink tonight."
- "It's not you, it's me."
- "Your new girlfriend is awesome. Really."
- "I'll pay you back, I promise."
- "I'm not like other guys."
- "She's just a friend."
Ok guys, what is the biggest lie you've been caught in? Will you tell your buddy if you hate his new girlfriend/wife?