Wisdom of the Ages
According to TheFrisky.com, here are some things you wish you knew in your 20s...
- Happiness is Between the Ears -- It doesn't matter where you live, who you're dating or what your job is. It all comes from within.
- Being Envious of Others Gets You Nowhere -- Jealousy only brings you down. On the other hand, being genuinely happy for them will bring you up.
- Your Metabolism Will Slow Down -- There's no getting out of it, so eat healthy and work out. It will pay off.
- Be Patient with Your Career -- By the time you reach 30, you'll still have 35 more working years ahead of you. No pressure, no problem.
- Taking Risks is Crucial -- This is the prime time to do it. Life is full of second, third, fourth and fifth chances. Just because something goes wrong doesn't mean it will follow you for the rest of your life.
So, if you could go back in time and tell yourself just ONE THING, what would it be? You can add your comments by logging in!