It’s Time For the Lawton Famers Market’s Annual Tomato Festival
There's nothing more delicious than a fresh tomato, and there will be plenty to go around at the Lawton Farmers Market's annual Tomato Festival! There's a lot planned for the festival on Saturday, July 8 at the Lawton Farmers Market in downtown Lawton.
This year will be the Lawton Farmers Market's 12th annual Tomato Festival! There will be several tomato contests and tons of activities for the whole family. And, of course, like every Saturday at the Lawton Farmers Market, there will be the farmers market and food trucks for everyone to shop and enjoy.
Check out the full schedule of events for the Lawton Farmers Market's 12th annual Tomato Festival!
There will be a lot going on at this year's Tomato Festival! The full schedule of events is below:
- 8 a.m. - Tomato Festival Opens
- 8:30 a.m. - Fun Run with Let's Get Moving Lawton starts in Shepler Park (CLICK HERE to register.)
- 9-9:45 p.m. - ZUMBA In the Park
- 10-10:45 a.m. - Yoga In the Park
- 10-11:30 a.m. - Salsa Showdown
- 10-11:30 a.m. - Prettiest, Ugliest Tomato Judging
- Noon - Winners Announcement
Now my stomach is growling!
You obviously have me at fresh tomatoes, but throw in a salsa contest and I am there! There's nothing I love more than chips and salsa. (Just throwing this out there in case they need more judges for the salsa contest! 😉)
So don't miss the Lawton Farmer's Market 12th annual Tomato Festival! Check it out Saturday, July 8 at the Lawton Farmers Market building in downtown Lawton.