1073PopCrush is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
1073PopCrush is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, the best DJs, plus the celebrity news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 1073PopCrush on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 1073PopCrush. Tap on the station logo to get to the 1073PopCrush skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 1073PopCrush skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Find 1073PopCrush.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org