Check out the Trail of Cheer!
If you have not had a chance to check out the trail of cheer, well then this weekend is your last chance to experience the fun. This unique one of a kind experience ends on 12/22/18, so PLEASE be sure u make the time in your schedule to experience their brand new interactive A Christmas Carol story with SCROOGE.
The other Townsquare Media co-workers and I had a great time exploring the corridors with Scrooge. We tested the waters by asking Scrooge questions to see if this experience truly was interactive. Lol, it was, and of course with Scrooge being Scrooge….he kinda had an attitude the entire time. Well, almost the entire time (you know the story, lol).
FYI, this experience was PG scary…not haunted scary. You’re going on a ghost tour, and SCROOGE is your tour guide. And, because it’s interactive, you feel free to talk to Scrooge and ask him questions as well!
According to the Trail of Cheer website:
- Admission to the Trail of Cheer is absolutely FREE!
- Everyone gets to meet Santa and sit on his lap for FREE (till 9p sharp)
- Take your own pictures with Santa for FREE!
- See lights and various displays for FREE!
- Visit our Christmas Bazaar with vendors offering unique items that you can't find in stores!
- Visit our Village Square for FREE!
We should all feel great knowing that 100% of the proceeds go towards growing this event into something amazing that our community can be proud of!
Huge shout out to all of the Trail of Cheer staff! They all volunteer to work & perform at this event, and it would not be possible without their support. Make sure when u attend the trail of cheer, you say hello and thank you to them as well.
Hope to see you there!