Step by Step Instructions to Access New City of Lawton Payment Portal
If you are like me, and I know you are, you are having trouble getting set up for the brand new shiny payment portal for the City of Lawton Utilities.
Honestly, I have tried everything. I finally got an account set up, but after that, it all fouled up. They could not find my account number, and apparently, they cannot connect that account with my name either.
I know it's frustrating, but if you will join me, we will try this together step by step!
Self Service Portal How-to
- Set up a Self Service account by going to https://selfservice.lawtonok.gov/css and clicking “Register for a new account”
- To set up their account, citizens will need their first name, last name, email address, and generate a password.
- After creating an account, citizens will need to select “Utility Billing” to link their utility accounts.
- Citizens will need to list their name as it appears on a previous utility bill, account number, and customer number when connecting their utility account. If you have an existing utility bill, the account number and customer number are available at the top, right-hand corner. NOTE: Some people may have an issue when linking their account due to various characters in their name or having a middle name used on their utility bill. In those instances, we recommend calling 1-888-635-3596 for assistance.
- Next, citizens will need to access the Payment Portal to make a one-time payment or set up a reoccurring payment.
Payment Portal How-to
- After citizens have created a Self Service account, they must click “Pay Now” for a one-time payment or “Payment Options” to move forward with paying their bill online, to sign up for the auto draft, etc.
- If citizens wish to make a one-time payment, they should click “Make a one-time payment without registering.” To make the one-time payment, citizens will need their first name, last name, account number – (DASH) customer number, and then conclude with payment information.
- If citizens are signing up for auto draft or would like to set up a reoccurring payment, they must set up an account within the Payment Portal and click “Create a new account.” To set up a Payment Portal account, citizens will need their first name, last name, account number – (DASH) customer number; citizens must also fill out the required information, which can be the same information used for their Self Service account; email, username, and password.
Of course, if you are still having trouble getting set up, or getting your utility account connected, the City of Lawton would like for you to reach out by calling 1-888-635-3596.
Lawton Properties Declared Nuisances By City of Lawton
While you can't always judge a book by its cover, homes and businesses are different. Here are the structures the City of Lawton is forcing owners to update or demolish in the most recent update to the Lawton Dilapidated & Dangerous Properties list. Since taking the photos, some of these structures have had fires, others have unrepaired issues... this is just what they looked like the last time Google came through town.
15 Ways You Can Help People in Ukraine Right Now
As Americans watch events unfold in Ukraine, many wonder how they can help. Below is a list of organizations responding to the crisis in Ukraine along with information on how you can support their various missions.
Look inside this insane Mansion that's for sale in Oklahoma
Take a tour of this incredible mansion in Mustang, OK. that's for sale. If you have $3,395,000 you could be the proud new owner of this one-of-a-kind estate. It's located at 12300 S. Highway 4 in Mustang, OK. It's listed by Nathan Barta of Ken Carpenter Realty in Mustang, OK. Can you imagine actually living here? Scroll through all the pictures for a look inside and take a virtual tour of this one-of-a-kind Mustang mansion.