Townsquare Media Hosting A Job Fair
If you want to grow professionally, if you can function at a fast pace and if you are willing to still have fun while doing so - Well then we want to talk to you! Townsquare Media Lawton is hosting a hiring event to look for a dynamic Media and Digital Account Executive to join our advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
Are you a fan of KLAW101, Z94 or 1073PopCrush? Do you have a sense of what it takes to win? Are you Commission Driven? Do you want to work in radio, events/promotions & digital media with the Townsquare Media Lawton team and represent Lawton's Hottest Music Stations?
There’s no limit to how much money you can make. We have great benefits and we’ll give you the tools to succeed! If you want to join our team, here’s what you need to do.
Media and Digital Account Executive Job Description:
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience- A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
If you are interested in working with us, or if you would like to inquire about what you need to do to apply, please give us a call at 580-581-3600 or simply come down to the Townsquare Media Studios @ 626 SW D Ave.