Here Are Several Ways to Listen to 1073PopCrush
There are several ways to listen to music on 1073PopCrush. You can listen live on air. You can listen live on the 1073PopCrush Mobile App. And, 1073PopCrush is now available on several wireless listening devices and apps such as: Google Home, Alexa, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show and any other Alexa-enabled device. All of your favorite music, the best DJs, plus the celebrity news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime.
Want to listen to1073PopCrush on your Alexa device? Setting up 1073PopCrush on your Alexa device is easy.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 1073PopCrush. Tap on the station logo to get to the 1073PopCrush skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 1073PopCrush skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Find 1073PopCrush.”
Want to listen to1073PopCrush on your Google Home smart speaker? Setting up 1073PopCrush on your Google Home device is easy.
Our mobile app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet are connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open the 1073PopCrush app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).